COVID-19 & Windrifter Policy
As of May 7, 2021, Governor Chris Sununu has eliminated restrictions on businesses so they can allow full access to patrons. While restrictions have been lifted, each individual business is recommended to maintain ongoing COVID cautionary practices for the safety of their guests and employees.
We continue to take very seriously the safety and health of our guests and staff members. However, please be advised that, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are working with a skeleton crew. We are giving our best effort to keep everything running smoothly, however, check in and housekeeping services are likely to be delayed beyond normal times. Please be patient as we work diligently to get tasks done as quickly as we can for you to enjoy your stay.
In an effort to maintain safety protocols, we are using the following practices here at the resort.
- Social distancing while providing service to our registered guests will be maintained. We ask that every guest visiting maintains a 6 ft distance from others while around the property.
- Our front desk is being manned from 7AM-10PM daily. Masks are still recommended but not required (there are barriers in place at the front desk) Upon registering, each guest must sign an affidavit that they and members of their party are COVID symptom free. If anyone is displaying symptoms, we respectfully request you do NOT register and visit us at a later date. All room keys are still being disinfected after each use.
- Our exercise room is open for limited hours: 8AM-12NOON and 3PM-7PM daily. MASKS ARE REQUIRED. Machines are to be wiped down with available cleaner by individuals after each use. Keys can be obtained at the front desk with a driver’s license. No more than 3 people are allowed into the exercise room at any given time.
- Our indoor pool remains open during the hours of 9AM-8PM. MASKS ARE REQUIRED unless you are in the water. A maximum of 20 people will be allowed into the area at any given time. (Only 5 persons per membership or rental unit will be allowed per sign in). Keys can be obtained at the front desk with a driver’s license.
Due to a severe shortage of staffing throughout the resort, the following areas have been affected until further notice:
- Pool furniture has not been replaced in the pool area. Guests are welcome to bring their own chairs into the area, but must be taken with you upon departure. Any items left behind will be disposed of immediately.
- Machines in the exercise room are to be wiped down after each use by individuals using the machine with available cleaners/paper towels.
- Yacht Club common area is open, however, bathrooms are NOT.
- We will not enter any occupied guest rooms to provide housekeeping services.
a. We will provide needed supplies, but will not be doing any physical cleaning in an occupied unit.
b. Please call the front desk by dialing “0” to let us know what items are needed and they will be packaged to be placed outside your door.
c. Any dirty linens being replaced must be placed in the hallway for us to retrieve so we can continue to keep our stock in rotation. If you need plastic bags for these items, please advise us so we can supply them.
d. Should a maintenance issue arise in an occupied unit, a staff member will be available to assist. We will make arrangements with guests to ensure any necessary repair is handled timely, efficiently and safely.
We are doing our best to continually clean public areas and touchable surfaces throughout the property on a daily basis.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.